Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just a Little Note


Hello loves,
            I just noticed today that GFC has been deleted, and it’s back, and I don’t know what to think! I love being able to see all of my amazing followers and keep up with all of your blogs too. I am not sure what’s in store for all of the blogs who use GFC, as I’m not sure if it’s something that will leave again or not! However, I would love to still be able to keep up with you guys. I will post a link to my bloglovin’ and Google+ pages. I am not really a fan of Google+, but if you follow me and post your links in the comments I will follow you right back, I promise!

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10669157/my-chic-adventure

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MaggieDickman/posts

I am hoping this goes smoothly for everyone! I would love to follow as many people as I can, so please post your links in the comments.

Much love,
Maggie D. xx

P.S.—I will be posting another holiday blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme