Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beauty Favorite: The Craft

Hello loves,
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I have been working on a new blog layout that I am so excited about! I am hoping to have a great shopping trip this weekend, so I'll try to do a haul soon. However, the only update I have for you now is the fact that the wonderful Lou Teasdale announced that she will be releasing a beauty book in April! I am so excited. She has been a huge inspiration for me, so to be able to get my hands on all of her beauty tips is a dream come true. I will post the pre-order link below since I know that I am pre-ordering it myself! Don't worry--I'll be posting regularly again soon, I promise.

Here is the link for the pre-order on Amazon.

Until next time, much love,
Maggie D. xx

1 comment:

  1. so nice and interesting blog ! Do u wanna follow each other ? if yes follow me and I ll follow u bac as soon as it possible :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme