Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2014 Resolutions


Hello loves,
            I can’t believe it’s already 2014! Last year flew by—I can’t believe how much happened. And while this last year was incredible, I have a feeling that I can make this year even better. I put together a little list of New Years Resolutions that I would like to stick with this year. I know people say it’s hard to stick with these (and I am not the best myself!), but I am planning on working hard to keep up on every single one of them:

I WILL post at least one blog each week: I started my blog last August, posted a few times, and then didn’t post again until December. I promise I will not do that again. College does get busy, but I need to remember to keep up with you lovely people in the blogger community as well.

I will eat healthy & work out: Since starting college, I realized that I have not been eating very healthy foods. Why go for a salad when there is pizza or pasta to eat? No more. I will cut out pop, junk food (to the most part; I will let myself have some smaller portions), and other unnecessary goods to try to be the healthiest I can be. I also plan to work out more—I get free access to the gyms, might as well use it!

I will take more pictures: I have been blessed to do so many things this past year, and while I did take quite a few pictures, I want to continue to develop my photography skills and keep track of everything I am able to do in all of my adventures.

I will (hopefully!) start a Youtube channel: AAHH. This is a huge one for me. I started reading blogs a few years ago, and within these past two years, Youtube has basically taken over my life. I adore watching all of the videos people put out, whether it is vlogs, beauty tutorials, or fashion hauls. When I study abroad in London in spring 2015, I want to vlog my experience, so I would love to start a channel this year.

I will take chances: I am so nervous to really push my boundaries and try new things. I am quite conservative and taking risks makes me nervous. However, I don’t want to miss anything. You are only young once, right? Even trying new foods would put me outside of my picky ideas. I don’t want to have to tell myself, “What would have happened.” I want to just do, not regret.

2013 was a great year for me. I have been so blessed to have met so many people and done some incredible things. I can’t wait to see how I can make 2014 even better. What are your New Years Resolutions? What do you want to do in 2014? Leave your ideas and links in the comments below!

Much love and best of luck for 2014,
Maggie D. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I promise I will reply as soon as possible. xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme